Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Day ! GAETI 2018

Today has been an awesome day at GAETI 2018.  It was refreshing to see old GAETI participants.  I also enjoyed meeting participants from other GAETI sessions.  Today's presentations were awesome.  Mr. and Mrs. Funchess presented on the music in the classroom.  In Mrs. Latham's  art, I started on my sgraffito.  I was able to print out, trace and carve out my tiles for my six scene sgraffito project. The name of my project is How to Find the Central Idea of a Passage.  Reggie Ware ended the day with a presentation on Practical Classroom Management Strategies.  Mr. Ware was enthusiastic, amusing, entertaining and knowledgeable of the content it which he presented.  All of the presentations today were informative and educational.  I will definitely use what I learned today in my class for the upcoming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment