Friday, July 20, 2018

Day 2: GAETI 2018

I have really enjoyed the presentations today.  I have learned a lot from the presenters.  Dr. Lee taught us how to use Adobe Spark to make a video presentation. He did a great job at explaining the steps of making a video.  I will use this to create videos to teach lessons to my students.  Stephanie Agnew presentation on Presentation and Delivery was awesome.  She shared with us on how to professionally make a presentation and how to deliver content in a timely manner. She also shared with us resources that are available at the Library.   I'm so happy that I'm moving along with my art project without any problems.  I enjoy the Art class because it is like therapy. I like the project that we are creating in class.  I'm researching projects that are similar, so that I can use the project as a major assignment in my class. The 3-d printing presentation by Mr. was interesting. The last presentation given by Dr. Lee on web design helped me on how to code and develop a web page using editing tools and html.

No comments:

Post a Comment